ASIANetwork member institutions vary in size and style of intellectual community, but share a primary commitment to undergraduate education in the liberal arts and the study of Asia.
Membership confers the following benefits:
- Programs Eligibility to participate in all ASIANetwork programs.
- Publications ASIANetwork Exchange, the twice yearly on-line, open-access journal. ASIANetwork Series at Lever Press publishes high-quality, original monographs embodying a rigorous liberal arts approach to Asian Studies.
- Annual Conference Opportunities for faculty and student participation.
- An unlimited number of faculty members and administrators from member institutions may register as members of ASIANetwork.
- Faculty members from member institutions may be nominated to serve on the ASIANetwork Board of Directors.